SILVESTER LINTANG www.silvesterlintang.blogspot.co.id
Welcome Home my dear friends I am Silvester Lintang.blogspot.co.id glad to meet you
HOME DIGITAL SCHOOLING: The School I Like Best
THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

.

.

Kamis, 04 Juni 2009

The School I Like Best


My school is an morning one.SD Xaverius Metro Lam-teng, situated in number 9 tulang bawang street.The school is about ten kilometers from my house.
Everyday I study at the school together with my friends.Many of my friends are very kind to me and many teachers very kind too,pak Salio to make pleasant,pak Sri to clam,pak Sartoyo ,bu Hesti and bu Wardani very funny ,bu Ana sametime angry but funny and good sense,just one teacher have behaviur grumbler i call her " kucing" ,she is everiday slander and no day without threaten ,when we to shake hand she throw away her face and reevish to me ,but nevermaind for me that just kidding bu eko you funny too,same day she call me ;....and if you want your rangking want like before ,your parent better go to my house."
And than i say to my parent,but my father have big angry !!!!,because he say "no way" must go to your teacher house for your ranking if your teacher want my parent prefer meet in school,you must be more delligent to get succes.
By the way my parent knowed her behaviour and hear much from other parent if go to her house then she want many things like to built her a fence front house ,want to buy something if undelicius food better don't bring here..she said to my friend parent ,and etc. and that make understood for me .
Ok now lived her. and mybe im still the step student for her.
OH ya i would like thanks to miss Ana Narjo be suces ,and Suster Renata,thanks you so much.
Yeah my distiny,now let's follow me and i would like to continue my story.

My school SD Xaverius Metro begins at seven p.m. At seven o''clock the students must be in the classroom.
The classroom is large and clean,oh ya in this event i would like to thanks you for mr Narjo you are good job.

When the teacher explains the lesson, we must pay attention to him.The student know that they study for their future.
We study many subjects in the school,such as :
Mathematic, English ,Geography ,Biology,computer,lampung language,pramuka,volley ball,soccer,badminton,musics and etc.

I like to study English very much,because it is spoken all over the world.My English teacher can help all students a lot,so that we appreciate and respect him.
School is over at one p.m. and the students go home.

whichever road may bend
and i'm still your step student
u.ll always my school like best
my be i can't do great things for all of you
but i can only do small things
with my great love.


But right now im not in SD Xaverius again,im in SMPN 1 SBI-SPANSA-Metro Lam-Teng.

when we are together or when we are apart.
you are always on mind and always my heart
and i want to say see you , i miss you forever and God Bless all of you.

0 komentar:

Ebook Agen Tiket Pesawat 486x60

.

.