SILVESTER LINTANG www.silvesterlintang.blogspot.co.id
Welcome Home my dear friends I am Silvester Lintang.blogspot.co.id glad to meet you
HOME DIGITAL SCHOOLING: My Activities
THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

.

.

Senin, 18 Mei 2009

My Activities





Every day I get up four thity.
Then I pray to thank God because I am in a good health. After praying,I open the windows and doors so the air can come into the room.Then I sweep my own room.
After sweeping I take a towel and then I go to the bathroom to take a bath.It is very important to refresh my body and my mind. Then I put on a uniform clean shirt and pair of trousers.
At six o'clock I go to the dining room to have breakfast together with my parents.Before and after eating we must pray to thank God for our daily food.
After having breakfast, I wait at home for a while to watch the TV.It is very important to know news from all over the world.At thirty past six o,clock sharp I go to school.I am never late for school.Because I always try to come on time.I study at school from morning til one p.m.
I am aware that I must study hard when I am still young so I can a good job in the future.

When I usually arrive home at seven,it's already dark.I don't like to go out in the evening.I like to study scientific books because it is useful for my future.
At eight o'clock we have supper together with the whole family .After supper we take a rest a while in the living room.Then my father,mother and me all wacht TV.I don't like watch TV too long because I must study.
My study room is small enaugh but clean.If you enter my study room you will find some beutiful photos and pictures on the wall.They are very beautiful.When I finish my study i go to living room.
When the TV program is over,my father asks me to tell him about it.If I do not know it exactly,my father explains it to me,He has a special interest in the programs of science because he wants me to know about the fast development in the world.In this case it is good to pay attention to his explanation so we learn much from it.
At ten o'clock all use must go to bed because my father has to go to his office in the morning.And I must get up early because I have to go to school.
Good luck.

0 komentar:

Ebook Agen Tiket Pesawat 486x60

.

.